Saturday, December 14, 2013

Upcoming adventures

So I am happy to write about my upcoming adventures. Its a blessing to be able to have to travel. Especially within the next couple of weeks. I will be visiting 3 countries within 2 weeks from Dec 21 to Jan 5. I hope it won't stress me out that much to be able to travel that much.Luckily I don't need to back in Enschede in between my travels because my host parents are also home for those dates.

I can't wait to see my uncle for the first time and meet my cousins also. It will be a good family Christmas after all. They live in Sonderborg, Denmark. So I will be taking a train from here to a town in northern Germany which is close to where the live to be pick up. Then its off to Budapest, Hungary to ring in the new years then after it will be attending an event in Antwerp, Belgium then heading home.

I was lucky enough to go to a Christmas market today with a friend. It was amazing. It was located in Munster, Germany which is an hour car ride away. The city centre look like a story book with all the buildings and their architecture. It was like walking in a dream or just seeing a puzzle. The buildings where very nice and it was very beautiful to look at. The market was nice. I tried some warm wine with different spices in there. Its called "ghuhwein," it had a taste that I was not use too, but it was good and something new to try.

My first "Ghuhwein" and I got to keep the mug

Got to listen to some church music


The organ.. amazing

Who is this??... Its Santa Claus

I got to be on the sled in front of Santa




In front of manger

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your travels. A big adventure! Will be missing you at Faithwalkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope there will be pictures forthcoming after all your trips. =)

    ReplyDelete