Monday, November 11, 2013

a late post indeed

Sorry... Due to this weekend I did not have time to post a new blog by Saturday. During the week was normal. I turned 25 last Tuesday and it was very nice. I was homesick because it was my birthday and I miss all my friends and family.

Infront of the Couch Surfing graffiti with the group
 I traveled to Eindhoven this weekend for Glow. It was very fun and I met a lot o people. I did couch surfing which is a good way to meet the locals and meet other travelers. The pictures will be on facebook.

It was nice to finally getting out of Enschede. I also took the train for the first time (eek). It was a little scary at first because everything was in Dutch. Luckily I met a girl on the train that helped me out. She was just heading home to her parents for the weekend. I think she said she is 19 and of she thought I was like 20 or 21. I think I have gotten that a lot here. I think getting use to taking the train now. It was pretty easy. I can't wait for more trips =).

To sum up... This weekend was really fun and exciting to start off my traveling.. There are more places to go later and I can't wait.

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment