Sunday, November 3, 2013

Really feel like not writing....

This week has been normal and boring to a point with work. The mom is gone all this week with being in DC and won't come back until Friday. Which means the baby is here with me all this week but I am hoping she will go to daycare for part of the day on Monday and Tuesday. I only can handle so much of her time and trying to get work done. The baby is sick now, with a ear infection. I am praying that I don't get sick from her.

What I am looking forward to is my birthday and also to go to Eindhoven on the 9th. Its going to be the first birthday away from Iowa and from family and friends. I can't believe I will be 25 (I think I will write a special blog on my birthday). I'm not sure what I am doing yet but I hope its going to be fun and well details will come that night. I also think that day will be hard for me because I won't have you guys here with me and not being able to do my traditional out to dinner with the girls for my birthday. I cannot wait to take the train (yes its weird but I haven't been on a train.)

I should end it for now because I have nothing else to write beside telling you guys about the weather here (which is warmer then Iowa right now.) But with the rain and the wind its cold. I miss you guys lots.

Much love till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment