Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 3

So this week is about the same as the last 2 weeks.(Sorry for the late post)

I went to the zoo on Saturday with the mom and baby. Let just say I was miss the Omaha Zoo more. This zoo here was small and has less animals, but it was fun walking around. The baby favorite animal is the elephant. She was very happy to see those.
  
Reindeer

She has been undressing her baby doll all the time (luckily not her clothes)
She is also sick this week. Mostly diarrhea and a little bit of fever. Also she is not eating a lot either. I feel sad for her but she is still a happy baby when she is sick.She still has lots of energy and wants to play every time.
I haven't been feeling well for the past few days either, I think its all the food I am eating here and I am not use to it. I also had dutch chinese food and it was different somehow.  So on Monday should be interesting because the boy has a week vacation from school and I think mom and dad are home too (which means I don't have to  as hard as I have been doing this week)


Church was fun on Sunday. I met more people now and I join the choir. I went to the choir practice that they had before the worship night, it was good. I think my favorite song is "Everything na double double," and I learn "Mjin god is goede" in dutch.

So as for me and Phillip, we are done. I guess he chose to follow his pastor and his church advice. Sorry for ranting about his church, I just don't like that church one bit. I don't see going to a church that condemns you is going to church at all. I feel like you should have a freedom of choice in church and the church should show you grace for when you mess up. You shouldn't try to live up to the church standard because its impossible. A church should accept who you are and help you grow with God.

I am fine with it because I told God that he could take this relationship from me and I'll be okay with his decision.

I'll leave with you this " Ik hou van je"

No comments:

Post a Comment