Sunday, October 27, 2013

A month has gone by pretty fast....

So this week was a pretty easy and quiet week. The boy is on vacation from school so mom and dad are home this week also. I only have to do some of the light house work and setting up tables, some cooking, and laundry this week. Other than that I have been enjoying my free time mostly biking or being outside and also hanging out with my new friends.

My winter coat
I got my first birthday present from my host mom. She bought me a new winter coat when we went shopping in Germany. That night we went to eat at a 5 course restaurant. It was very good but I had to stop at 4. I couldn't have anymore food. I also started to clothes shop again (yikes) meaning I will have to get rid of clothes before I leave. Which I am going to donate the clothes I won't take with me home to the church. I know jeans here are gonna be hard to find because they mostly have skinny jeans for girls.







I went to my first women's time at church and it was very good. It was nice to have my life fill with godly women. I miss New Life and all the women who have inspired me and been there for me. You guys change my life in a way that I never thought was possible 



Was stuck behind this truck for about 10 minutes I think
I was able to visit the Dutch army base this Saturday with my friend. It was good and it was nice to have a Saturday away from Enschede. I also went to buy a birthday card and a present for the boy who is finally 10. My friend help write in Dutch a good birthday wish.












I been reading (still reading) my book "Beyond Boundaries," its taking awhile for me to finish but I feel like every chapter means something to me. So I been reading it when I don't feel right for some reason. I guess that it is for now. Talk to you guys later =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! I saw old picture from the Core and you were in them. It made me real how much I miss you!!!!
    Our Life Group was praying for you on Tuesday.

    I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete